GET FIT FOR
Medical Exercise • Personal Training • Nutrition Coaching • Pilates Reformer
Are you interested in becoming a better version of yourself? Whether it is from illness, injury, a lifetime of putting others first, or to be a step above your competition, NOW is the time to take care of you! Our dedicated team is devoted to helping all ages and fitness levels, ranging from the post-rehab patient to the "I just want to be healthier client" to the elite high school and college athlete. In addition, we are the only doctor referred fitness facility in the area to help manage a wide variety of medical conditions. Call today for a free consultation and together we will help you "Get Fit For Living Life."
This is where we open our studio with minimal sessions and minimal staff. We are using this time to prepare our staff and get feedback from our clients so we can make any necessary changes to our operating procedures prior to re-opening at full capacity.
Our fitness studio follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely monitor any updates or new guidance that may be issued. The health and safety of our clients and staff will always be our top priority. We made several changes to our standard operating procedures to protect our clients and staff. First and foremost, we will never have more than 10 people in the studio at one time. We will continue to operate 'by appointment only' and at 50% capacity. Only private one-on-one sessions will be conducted inside the facility. All group sessions will take place outside. In addition, all staff members will wear face masks at all times. Below we have outlined the necessary precautions we will be taking during this time:
1. Prior to entering the studio for your training session, your trainer will take your temperature using a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. If you are early for your session, we ask that you either warm-up outside or wait in your car until your trainer comes to check your temperature. We will send you home if you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the studio. We will also have hand sanitizer dispensers mounted in each individual studio room for you to use as needed.
3. We are asking that you do not go into a studio room until your trainer is ready for you so we can ensure everything is properly sanitized between sessions.
4. We will be using EPA registered wipes and disinfectant spray that will effectively sanitize all of our equipment. Each studio will be thoroughly cleaned between sessions, from wiping off every piece of exercise equipment used to mopping the floor. Each room has its own cleaning station with detailed instructions on the cleaning procedures posted.
5. We have new vinyl foot straps for our reformers and new exercise mats that will allow us to properly clean them between sessions. We also ask that for all pilates sessions you please wear socks and do not participate barefoot.
6. We will maintain at least 6 feet social distance during your private session.
7. For those of you that participate in assisted stretching, or guided manual rehabilitation exercise we ask that you bring a face mask to wear during that time for our safety and yours.
8. The lockers will not be able to be used at this time. Please only bring your car keys and a water bottle. In addition, please do not linger in the common areas before or after your session. We will be locking the door after each client leaves the studio.
9. And last but not least, if you are sick please stay home! Be mindful of yourself and others and don't be afraid to take the day off.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we implement these new procedures. We will be stringent in adhering to the above guidelines because we want to welcome all of you back into a clean environment so that you may continue your exercise program in a safe-haven. We value your trust and appreciate your loyalty as we do our part to re-energize the community. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the precautionary measures we are taking to keep everyone safe in our studio.
IT'S ABOUT YOU
We will fan the flame of your desire to be strong, healthy and GET FIT FOR LIFE. We will do everything we can to empower, educate and encourage you on your journey to a life of energy and vitality. All our resources are at your disposal. We do not want to be ‘just the place you work out’ but a place to belong and be a part of an active healthy lifestyle.
The hourly workouts at Fredericksburg Fitness never get old! Always new exercises and lifts that are interesting. In addition to standard body weight and hand weight exercise, they have TRX and pilates reformer machines to change things up. All the trainers are lovely and encouraging – just enough accountability but not too much. Always happy to workout at FF!
Proud Supporters of: